STOP THE SPREAD. RE-OPEN THE ECONOMY.
During these challenging times, Orange County needs leaders who have a plan for our future and the ability to work with others to see it through. Mike Miller has the most detailed plan to address our most pressing issues: stopping the spread of Covid-19 and getting people working again. Unlike the politicians from both parties who are talking past each rather than tackling these two critical issues together, Mike is willing to work in a cooperative way to do what is right for our citizens.
As a State legislator Mike worked across party lines to honor the victims of the Pulse tragedy and to fund the UCF Restores program that provides restorative care for military, first responders and victims of crimes or trauma. Mike is now ready to use that same sense of bi-partisanship to eradicate Covid-19 then get people back to work. And he has the plan to get the job done on the County Commission.
THE PLAN TO GET US HEALTHY AND WORKING
- Make more rapid testing available
- Continue to monitor senior living and our vulnerable populations
- Take it Outside! Encourage small meetings and gatherings, if necessary, to take place outdoors, not inside small enclosed places
- Scrub the County budget to find more money to assist local businesses without raising taxes
- Eliminate regulations that inhibit businesses from operating more effectively outdoors
- Encourage wider use of take out and online shopping
- Wear a mask — it’s simple and effective
MIKE’S COMMITMENT TO EAST ORANGE COUNTY
East Orange County’s unique rural way of life must be preserved. I support Rural Enclaves. I believe these stable neighborhoods play a role in making sure Orange County has a variety of lifestyle and housing choices. My record of protecting Old Florida was one of my best achievements in the legislature. I don’t just talk – I get the job done.
- Protect and Promote Rural Enclaves
- Support Rural Lifestyle
- Respect the Econlockhatchee River
- Help Wedgefield improve water quality
- *Voted in Florida Legislature to ban fracking to keep our environment and waterways beautiful